Friday, February 27, 2015

Nothing is happening...

I intended to start temping again a few weeks ago.

That hasnt happened.

I determined that my sleep is too messed up to get an accurate reading. I am not sure if it's my hormones trying to balance out again, the drug making it's way out of my system, or what, but I have been awfully hot at night lately. And I still cant sleep. I'm good up until about 3 am. Then, I wake up almost every hour. After 5 am, I'm just essentially waiting for my alarm clock to go off at 5:45, and trying hard to squeeze any amount of sleeping in before it does.

You need at least 3 hours of solid sleep to get a good basal reading. So, unless I want to start temping myself at 3 am, trying to do it as soon as my alarm clock goes off seems to be pointless.

That's out the window. For now.

Now I'm just waiting. I've had a few days where I've felt cramps and thought I could start my period any day.

Then this week, all of the girls at work were all on theirs at the same time! I was hoping and hoping that my body would catch on as well. Still nothing.

I havent had any symptoms that would lead me to believe that I've ovulated yet, either.

So here I am. Waiting. For something. Anything!

I find myself in a season of waiting on the Lord.  And a LOT of trusting in His future for me. I have been able to cling to the hope of his future. And joyfully wait on it. Yes, joyfully. Because, friends, anything God has planned for us, is infinitely better than anything we can imagine. And if I think my plans are good, well then... God's are absolutely something amazing. That brings about an overwhelming feeling of hope in me. And all I can do is smile, and be encouraged.

Even though I often wonder, "How long O God?"  I am joyfully anticipating His plans. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment