Friday, March 21, 2014

the waiting game.

I'm late.

Only a few days. And I'm not surprised, either. The last time I quit taking the pill a few months ago (I was allergic to the brand) I didnt have a period for 6 weeks. I've been experiencing horrible mood swings this week also. My poor husband. It's not my fault. My body is all outta whack. I've been waking up to cramps, no bleeding. I feel super RAWR! for no apparent reason. I've been battling a headache for the last 2 days (hopefully not catching a cold, everyone around me has been sick -my husband has strep throat and my training lady at the beginning of this week had a cold). I am a little stressed out with job training and weird hours this week. I come home a little bit frazzled, but I dont think it's from work. Just the general disarray my house has been in since I've worked a full week. I dont like feeling like I cant control my emotions. Hormones suck.

I've got my Lysteda prescription filled. Ouch. There goes $65. Thinking about looking into some alternative herbal supplements or medicines to take instead. Still doing research. Luckily, I have a sister in law who works at a local whole foods store. She's gonna look into some things for me.

So here I am. Waiting for the day I start my period.

Or not?

Forgot to get some pregnancy tests the last time I was at the dollar store. Dollar store pregnancy tests?  Um, yeah. They work just as good, and you're only out a buck!

I hate waiting. I hate the anxiety and anticipation. I hate feeling that in a few days I'll be disappointed and in tears.

I'm trying really hard to trust that this is just what God has for me at the moment. His power is made perfect in my weakness.


No comments:

Post a Comment