Sunday, March 16, 2014

End of Cycle 1 (almost)

Firstly, I need to figure out if I can blog from my phone, and maybe then post pictures from that device. Hmm...

I am almost at the end of my first recorded cycle. Not entirely sure how accurate my readings have been. My schedule was upset when I started a new job last week. I dont get up as early, but as long as I start taking my temp at the same time every day, the readings should be fairly accurate.

My temperature dipped twice during my follicular phase. The first time on day 12 of my cycle, which is close to normal. The second time was day 19, where I also experienced other symptoms of ovulation. I usually have experienced breast tenderness in the past. I believe I ovulated the second dip because of that, and while I was on the pill, I didnt ovulate, so I didnt experience breast tenderness at all. I've also payed better attention to my cervical mucus, which was also in a wetter state than the first dip in temp was. (Sorry if this is TMI)... So my chart estimates my actual ovulation date to be on the 22nd day of my cycle, which is way off of normal, and only leaves 6-8 days before my period starts. Of course, I'd sort of expect my ovulation date to be late or weird, since this is a month after stopping the pill. I'd be lucky if I even ovulated at all this month.

Since the tracker estimates my ovulation to be so late in the cycle, it pushed my period ETA back a week as well. I expect to start this Tuesday, despite whatever it thinks. I've gotta get my Lysteda scrip taken care of so that I'll have it ready for any day.

Unless I'm pregnant. Not getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment